GN Ball Injector is used to insert plastic balls into the flow line of a well during acidizing.
The unit is equipped with motor drive and remote control unit which controls the loading of the balls into injector canister, indexing the balls to the bottom of canister, and finally injecting the balls into well.
- Maximum Working Pressure :15,000 psi
- Ball Size : ½”, 5/8”, 7/8”, 1”, 1 ¼”
- Capacity : 152 balls, 184 balls, 200 balls, 250 balls
- Base Size : 2” 1502, 3” 1502, 4” 602, 4”1002
- Power Cable : 20 ft to 50 ft
- Remote Control Cable : 100 ft to 250 ft
Tree Saver - Wellhead Bypass Tool
Well stimulations treatments are often characterized by high pressures (higher than wellhead ratings), large volumes of strong acid, large amounts of sand, or some combination of these is used. The GN Tree Saver allows an operator to protect his wellhead from these high pressures and from corrosive and abrasive fluids which saves unnecessary expenses on Christmas Tree. The Tree Saver accomplishes this by inserting a high-pressure tube into the wellhead above the flow cross and through all wellhead valves and fittings. The lower end of this tube seals into the well tubing to isolate the wellhead from the path of the treating fluids.
- Maximum Working Pressure 15,000 psi
- Pack Off Nipple sizes 2 3/8”, 2 7/8”, 3 ½”, 4 ½”, 5”, 5 ½”, 7”
- Maximum Flow Rate 25-30 bpm to 60-70 bpm
Flapper Type Check Valve is assembled in between master flow block and the kill line in a vertical position with one flow direction to the well only. During the well testing operations, the well pressure is kept away from the pump by the Check Valve, which is always closed by the weight of its flapper. Should the well be killed, the pump pumps the mud through the valve to the well.
- Hamer Union ends, 1” to 4”, Pressure Rating 10,000 psi, 15,000 psi
- Flanged Ends 2 1/16”, 2 9/16”, 3 1/16”, Pressure Rating 10,000 psi, 15,000 psi
- CRA inlay all wetted surfaces
- Sour Gas Service
- Temperature Class P+X